free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Super Tall Sabine Wren From Star Wars Rebels
View Single Post
Unread 12-27-2017   #22
a0040pc

Re: Super Tall Sabine Wren From Star Wars Rebels

With their conversation over for the moment Sabine decided to carry on with the walk. Unfortunately, as she was mostly unfamiliar with the terrain and the fact that her vantage point was constantly going up and up she lost her way. She had taken a wrong turn and was heading into an area of the forest that was known to be quite dangerous.

On her Attichitcuk began to get worried, he would have thought that they’d had gotten back to the village by now. However there didn’t seem to be any settlements at all even though he was above the tree line. He looked toward Sabine who was still walking and even she was beginning to have her doubts.

“I think we’re lost,” said Attichitcuk. He thought that it was risky pointing this out as he wasn’t sure how she was going to react to this.
“We’re not lost,” replied Sabine with only a hint of confidence in her voice. “We just don’t know where we are right now.” She nervously laughed for a moment as she knew that her statement was very contradicting.

Just after she finished speaking she noticed something was odd. She couldn’t move her feet, it was only then that she looked down towards the ground. She couldn’t see her feet at all as the ground itself had swallowed them. She could also feel herself sinking as well, she instantly knew what had happened.

“Quicksand!” said Sabine with shock in her voice. She looked down again and she saw that more of her shin had sunk into the quicksand. She didn’t know how deep it was but she didn’t want to take a risk.

“What are we going to do?” replied Attichitcuk who was beginning to panic a little. It seemed like he had traded one threat for another. He saw that Sabine was silent for several seconds as she was looking around to try and find something that would help. Just on the edge of the quicksand pit was a tree, she thought that it might be strong enough to let her pull herself out. However with her immense size she wasn’t sure.

“Attichitcuk I’m going to grab onto that tree over there, when it’s in my grasp climb onto my arm so that you don’t fall. At least then you’ll be safe.”

“But what about you?”

“I’m a big girl, I can look after myself. Just promise you’ll do what I say.”

“Ok, I promise.”

Sabine began to lean over to the tree but she found that it was just out of her reach. She found this to be annoying but she felt a sensation in her legs. She looked at them and she could see them beginning to lengthen. She wasn’t sure if she should be cursing or if this was blessing in disguise. Either way she knew that her legs were growing longer, it some of the growth did lead down deeper into the pit but it was also pushing her up as well.

Just as the process was coming to an end Sabine felt her fingers grasp the tree. Attichitcuk didn’t waste any time in climbing along the very long and quite thin arm of Sabine. He heard her tell him to hold on. He then saw the tree begin to bed as she tried to pull herself free, he could hear her exertions of effort.

It was drawing her closer and closer toward the edge of the pit and she could feel herself rising up as she was pulling herself free. It took a few more moments before her feet were on solid ground again and she gave a sigh of relief. She looked at Attichitcuk who was climbing back toward her shoulder.

“Are you alright?” asked Sabine with worry in her voice. She watched as he nodded his head and she looked at her legs now. They were certainly longer than they were before and now the treeline was only up to her chest. She was just glad that at least now she was free and Attichitcuk was safe.
Attached Images
File Type: png wook6.png (989.7 KB, 78 views)