free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Giantess Zone Shrinking Ladies Thread
View Single Post
Unread 04-09-2009   #29
Aussie_Lurker
Frequent Poster

Re: Giantess Zone Shrinking Ladies Thread

Hey there Gary. I'm with Qzar on this-I wish you'd shrunk Amo, cause she is soooo much hotter!
Anyway, that said, this is 1000 times better than your last clip (which was excellent). The increased use of forced perspective and use of "reverse POV" made the clip infinitely more believable. That said, the seeming differences in size after the girl shrinks (around the 3:00min mark) are not readily apparent. i.e., she shrinks out of her bra, but her size compared to Amo appears no different. The very final shrink is still a little too fast for my taste. I'd personally split it into 2 or 3 more staged shrinks.
Another thing, have you considered morphing? This would be an excellent way to show the shrinking whilst the girl remains entirely in shot. The effect is pretty amazing-I can send you links to morphing software if you want.
Lastly, the use of overgrown underwear was way WAY better than the last clip.
All in all, I'd definitely give this clip a minimum of 7.5 out of 10-even an 8 (up from a 6.5 for the last one). Every clip you do just gets better and better. Can't wait to see your next one. Keep up the AMAZING WORK!!!!!

Aussie.
Aussie_Lurker is offline   Reply With Quote