Unread 10-30-2014   #5
ZZZ
Process Disciple

Re: Jurassic GTS 2 is now available, GTS, BE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expander View Post
Awesome! =D
Now i have to wait for the next chapter T_T
Thanks! Unfortunately it may be a while, support for this comic has been low. I may try a new art team for the next chapter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Wayne View Post
ZZZ,

Didn't think JGTS2 was going to be ready so soon, but I probably missed all other preview images. As promised, bought & paid for. Downloading as I type, and I don't anticipate being disappointed.

And I was not. Though not as much growth CB process as I'd like, the style of the artwork and quality are just as good as the first in this comic series. Of course, we already know the stories behind the artwork are solid. So that does help even if that makes me biased. But it was a shame not to see the blonde sister bust up. Guess that's in the next chapter. ^_^
Thanks Mr Wayne! At the size the characters start in this chapter clothes busting is a little tougher but I did get some in there - and with the twist at the end you can definitely expect more if there is a next chapter. On the plus side this series is more of a personal thing - I loved the first book its based on and the movies - so I may do a third one anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by topcat37 View Post
Sold! really like this series. Thanks
Thanks for supporting the comics!

In other news I am in talks with some fantastic new artists and will hopefully be previewing some of the new art in the coming months like I did with The Island of Dr Morgro and Alicia Goes Wonderland 2(Still in production but almost finished). As for other pure GTS growth comics, the Goddesszilla 3 script is finished and just went into the drawing phase. Lastly no new release this week.

My GTS, BE, SW and FMG comics for sale:
ZZZ's Comics

Official website:
http://sizechangecentral.com

If you like my work check out my deviant art stuff at http://zzzcomics.deviantart.com/
ZZZ is offline   Reply With Quote