free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Penis Expansion
Thread: Penis Expansion
View Single Post
Unread 02-09-2016   #1156
BillPratt
789th level Draco-Ninja

Re: Penis Expansion

OhZone's comment reminded me of a comic I wrote years ago and never managed to sell. Here's the relevant section:

Page 3
Panel 1
Büsten-Hansen and Evil Woman lean over the console doing who knows what. All the reader can see is Büsten-Hansen’s fingers touching the console.

BÜSTEN-HANSEN
Say when.
EVIL WOMAN
Mmmmm...
EVIL WOMAN
There. That looks about right.

Panel 2
Evil Woman and Büsten-Hansen look up and toward Tyler. He is slumped against the restraints. His eyes are mostly shut. The needle arm lines a needle up with the base of Tyler’s flaccid, worn-out cock.

TYLER
You’ll never... get away...
BÜSTEN-HANSEN
Yes, yes. Your partner said that already.

Panel 3
Tyler arches and screams as the needle arm injects its greenish, goopy payload.

TYLER
UHHHHUUUAHHHH!

Panel 4
About 1/3 of the goop in the needle’s reservoir is gone. Tyler’s flaccid penis and testicles increase in size about 25%

Panel 5
About 2/3 of the goop in the needle’s reservoir is gone. Tyler’s flaccid penis and testicles have grown again and are now about 50% larger than when the injections started.

Panel 6
Its reservoir empty, the needle arm pulls back. Tyler’s flaccid penis and testicles have doubled in size from their starting proportions. Evil Woman wears a naughty smirk. If the smirk wasn’t tainted with evil she might almost look cute.

EVIL WOMAN
VERY nice work, Doctor.
TYLER
Never... get away... with...

Page 4
Panel 1
Evil Woman examines Tyler up close. Hanging from his restraints, Tyler looks completely exhausted from the non-stop sexual conditioning and not yet recovered from what Büsten-Hansen’s formula just did to his penis.

EVIL WOMAN
I think we already have.
EVIL WOMAN
Hello slave.

Panel 2
Tyler’s eyes snap open and lock onto Evil Woman. Lust covers his face. Tyler’s hard cock slaps his belly in its haste to respond to Tyler’s conditioning. It is massive, both long and thick. The tip is in line with his belly button.

TYLER
Mmmm—uuhhhh!
EVIL WOMAN
Now come.

Panel 3
Tyler’s eyes are rolled up in his head and he wears an open-mouthed smile of intense pleasure. Cum launches from his dick in a long arc. Evil Woman looks almost as pleased as Tyler, but it is a nasty sort of pleased.

TYLER
Uhhhhgn!
EVIL WOMAN
Excellent.

Panel 4
Close in on Evil Woman. Her smile is huge and nasty. Her eyes twinkle. Her hands cup in front of her chest miming a larger pair of breasts. A rope of semen from Tyler arcs past her.

EVIL WOMAN
I wonder... That expansion thing.
TYLER (OFF PANEL)
Uh!
EVIL WOMAN
Can you do that to a woman?
TYLER (OFF PANEL)
Uh!

Panel 5
Büsten-Hansen stares at Evil Woman, his lips pursed with a disturbed confusion. He’s not upset at the concept of a woman with a penis, more distraught at being confused as to why one would be needed. Evil Woman’s eyes roll up and to the left. She is clearly thinking, “Damn this guy is clueless!”

BÜSTEN-HANSEN
What on earth would a woman do with a penis?
EVIL WOMAN
Earn about 50% more per paycheck.
EVIL WOMAN
But that’s not the kind of asset growth I have in mind....
BillPratt is offline   Reply With Quote