free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - TMC Werewolf?
Thread: TMC Werewolf?
View Single Post
Unread 09-03-2012   #97
Rei-Lin
Process Master

Re: TMC Werewolf?

Not to be the Debbie downer, but I think the Werewolf clip will still be a ways away. A few reasons? Well they are just getting the hang of the props and in fact are working up to getting better props that look better, and better make-up artists to do better make-up effects. All of that takes time and money. The more money they put towards it, the better it will look of course but I think the Werewolf Transformation will be one of the hardest ones to do, mainly because the people like us waiting on it are very hard to please. Another reason is that Bud said they will do something along the lines of putting up a donation site to take money to buy what they need for the clip once they're ready to go that far. I don't know how much they would set for a goal or anything, but some of the props they've been trying to do, for example, a fake pulsating arm, cost well in excess of $3000+! Ouch!

So we'll know when they're ready to do this, but patience is definitely going to be required from us, as well as support on the money side of it. I'm hopeful that as they get more transformation videos under their belts, they'll figure out how to do more with less money and still produce some quality clips. But the king of the crop, Werewolf? I'd love their first one to be really well done and special. But I know it won't please everybody, nor should it in my opinion. I think just because they do one, they can do others, with different twists on the same theme! I can wait! Well sorta not really, but I will! Just wanted to throw that out there. Take care.
Rei-Lin is offline   Reply With Quote