free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - TMC Werewolf?
Thread: TMC Werewolf?
View Single Post
Unread 09-13-2012   #102
Rei-Lin
Process Master

Re: TMC Werewolf?

Just popping in for a second here. I agree the wait is worth it as long as the product is worth the wait. I'd like to think the wait will be worth it for this type of clip, and for me, regardless of what happens, I'll buy the clip and others they produce because I love what they do and plan to support them 100%. What I hope doesn't happen is the same thing that happens with the usual Hollywood produced Werewolf movies: they end up sucking ass after a LONG wait.

Why am I stating the obvious or in my opinion, what should be obvious? Because I've seen the opinions of people on these forums, and I know how negative things can get, especially if a clip comes out that isn't up to this or that "Standard" so to say. I guess I'm asking people to remember that TMC isn't Hollywood, they don't have millions to dump into this type of thing. Unless somehow Rick Baker happens to run across TMC's transformation clips and decides to support them by doing all the effects work for free or something, don't expect his level of effects right off the bat. If you go into this with that type of hype or expectation, you're just going to be upset that you're not seeing "Female American Werewolf in London".

I'm not trying to be negative toward TMC or anybody else to be honest. TMC works hard and constantly, trying to improve their work, and they have taken some big leaps and come a long way over the last few years. Just a quick browse of other fetish sites should prove that to you really quick. I expect their Werewolf clip to be very well done with lots of suggestions and effects thrown in from all of us. I'm content with that and I hope people remember where it's all coming from. Effects like in American Werewolf were just as much about having a ton of money as having the talent. Keep that in mind as TMC starts doing this stuff and I think all of you will enjoy the clips for what they are, more than what you hoped they would be. Just my two cents here. Take care!
Rei-Lin is offline   Reply With Quote