free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - TMC Werewolf?
Thread: TMC Werewolf?
View Single Post
Unread 09-14-2012   #107
dorintf
Process Master

Re: TMC Werewolf?

Yep. I'm of the opinion that anything that can be shown with a process should be shown with a process. But if it's a matter of sacrificing good prosthetics for bad ones that can easily be used in a process, I'd go with the good ones. Or better yet, do a combination of the two. Have a process with the easy-to-use prosthetic, then do a "poof" over to the better one. That way, technically, the TF is still in stages, you just get to see the transition from A to B, but not from B to C. Movie studios do this all the time in TFs.

But that's just me. And I also hope we're not coming off as unpleasing fans here. The ear TF you mentioned in the dog TF was exactly what most of us are looking for, and the whisker and claws were good too. You're definitely on the right track, and I for one really look forward to your new stuff. After the pig TF I wasn't a fan, but after the donkey one it was evident you are really trying to do good TFs and we'll keep supporting you.

Ninja Edit: Also, I'd like to stress that just because you have an inflatable prosthetic doesn't mean you need to use it. I personally like BE, but the back inflation in the dog TF made her look like she was turning into a camel. That stuff should be used sparingly or not at all--simple vertebrae movement, not full-on hump growth.
dorintf is offline   Reply With Quote