free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - The Senshi Dolls #2 is NOW AVAILABLE!
View Single Post
Unread 11-22-2016   #4
Doll-Elf
Writer of the Fetishes

Re: The Senshi Dolls #2 is NOW AVAILABLE!

I was curious on the comic but didn't want to pre-order. Now that I hear of "NICE, PISS AND SCAT WITH MY ANIME SHRINKING." I'm glad I didn't. That's a while other form of fetish, one not many may enjoy. More so, does removing the 3 pages mess with the story at all. Will those buying the censored version be losing on some valuable dialog that would make one question what happened with those three scenes. And on the point of payment. Shouldn't it be less if one does not want the foulness of the "xxx' version? Perhaps one should give ALL of the details of what will be in a comic before demanding that people pre-order. (Begging, demanding; it's the same to me) Due to how the less paged comic is also the same price as the one I have no desire to see, I shall opt out fully and not buy either comic. Thanks to LK for exposing a rather unpleasant reality, makes one wonder why this person is obessed with Sailor Moon while wanting daipers, piss, and other unsavories in a comic that is also being sold as a pre-order without explaining that it would be in the pre-order.
Doll-Elf is offline   Reply With Quote