free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Let's see about shrinking some of our community members!
View Single Post
Unread 08-13-2018   #137
ArcaneBEFan
Illegal Shrink Ray Dealer

Re: Let's see about shrinking some of our community members!

Vicky & I ended at the same height, 13 inches tall! YAAA! Now I'll have some proper company. And nobody has seen or heard OhZone in a while... :X she was a little too popular!

Final Heights! From Tallest to Smallest:
  • Dwindling-Iva, 7 votes (-35%)
    Reduced Height: 3ft 10in
  • Janus Steel, 7 votes (-35%)
    Reduced Height: 3ft 10in
  • I T, 6 votes (-30%)
    Reduced Height: 3ft 9in (+1 cup size)
  • zdarkness, 9 votes (-45%)
    Reduced Height: 3ft 4in (+1 cup size per qzar9999)
  • Prof_Sai, 11 votes (-55%)
    Reduced Height: 2ft 3in (+1 cup size per qzar9999)
  • ArcaneBEFan, 16 votes (-80%)
    Reduced Height: 1ft 1in (with O-cups, since Prof_Sai, bw121212, & qzar9999 didn't let them shrink!)
  • Vicky Mouse, 16 votes (-80%)
    Reduced Height: 1ft 1in
  • OhZone, 33 votes (-99.99966%)
    Reduced Height: 6 micrometers (J-cups, courtesy of Prof_Sai, bw121212m & vincent_richter)

Late Responders!
  • Potion Victim, 4 votes (1= ?)
    Starting Height: ?
    % Reduced: 20%
    Reduced Height: -Awaiting Approval-
  • shrunkensandra25, 1 vote
    Starting Height: --
    % Reduced: 5%
    Reduced Height: -awaiting acceptance-
  • vincent_richter, 2 votes (1 = ?in)
    Starting Height: --
    % Reduced: 10%
    Reduced Height: --awaiting approval-- (+2 cup sizes)

Total Votes Cast:
  • Anotherfetishguy: 3
  • ArcaneBEFan: 11
  • bw121212: 6
  • Dwindling-Iva: 5
  • Meapmasta: 3
  • OhZone: 22
  • Potion Victim: 3
  • Prof_Sai: 9
  • qzar999: 6
  • sally_g: 6
  • scidram: 6
  • travis365: 3
  • TrunKated: 3
  • Vicky Mouse: 10
  • vincent_richter: 7
  • zdarkness: 9

Unused Votes: 46

Since this round was a bit prototype-y, I'm rounding up on a lot of the rewards! If you were a late responder who didn't have the chance to join and get shrunk, I'll let what shrinking you received in this game apply to the next one so long as you post on this thread at some time! That'd be Potion Victim, shrunkensandra25, and vincent_richter (who was seated too close to the action XD ).

Rewards for Next Game!
Persistent Shrink: Participants who shrank the least this game are allowed to carry their shrinking over to the next game if they like! You'll start with some votes already (meaning you're closer to hitting that 20th vote / OhZone speed shrinking). Players can always submit any starting height they'd like for new rounds, but you won't be able to use your Persistent Shrink bonus if you do.

Shrink Ray Batteries: Will replace "votes" for the future versions of this game. You can shrink someone by using a battery. You earn extra batteries from participating in previous rounds!

Special Gadget: Whoever shrank the most will get the choice of a single special item for the next game. Those devices come from this list:
  • Shrink Field Remote: At the end of each round, unused Shrink Batteries (votes) charge the Shrink Field Generator. Pushing the button on this remote will overload it and distribute those charges to everyone in the game evenly. Any that can't be distributed stay and recharge the field.
    Single-Use
  • Shrink Ray Intensifier: This collar can be put on another player (not yourself) and doubles all effects the wearer experiences this game (one zap is now 10% shrinking, retroactive for all previous effects). Throwing the collar can miss (see "Who Can Be Shrunk" in the new thread).
    Single-Use
  • Shrinkzooka!: Instantly zap one person with the charge of 10 shrink batteries.
    Single-Use
  • Reflector Field: When someone shrinks you, there's a 1 in 5 chance it shrinks them too. All rolls handled by ArcaneBEFan.
    Remains Equipped All Game
  • Anotherfetishguy: +1 Shrink Battery
  • ArcaneBEFan: +2 Shrink Batteries
  • bw121212: +1 Shrink Battery
  • Dwindling-Iva: +1 Shrink Battery, Persistent Shrink
  • I T: Persistent Shrink
  • Janus Steel: Persistent Shrink
  • Meapmasta: +1 Shrink Battery
  • OhZone: +4 Shrink Batteries, *Special Gadget
  • Potion Victim: +1 Shrink Battery
  • Prof_Sai: +2 Shrink Batteries
  • qzar999: +1 Shrink Battery
  • sally_g: +1 Shrink Battery
  • scidram: +1 Shrink Battery
  • travis365: +1 Shrink Battery
  • TrunKated: +1 Shrink Battery
  • Vicky Mouse: +2 Shrink Batteries
  • vincent_richter: +1 Shrink Battery
  • zdarkness: +2 Shrink Batteries, Persistent Shrink

Last edited by ArcaneBEFan; 08-13-2018 at 10:49 AM.
ArcaneBEFan is offline   Reply With Quote