free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Time Tenshi Remake
View Single Post
Unread 01-21-2020   #12
Dragoon
Poser Growth amateur

Re: Time Tenshi Remake

It seems like a success fever kinda thing. They had success with the time tenshi 1+2 and seems to think this has cemented them some die hard fans. But like many have mentioned before their core audience were there for the BE mostly.

They are trying to use the success they had with TT to shift into a more legitimate PG kind of game maker. Now that wouldn't be a bad move if they had actually a bigger part of their audience being about that, but they're not. They had the opportunity to grow (hehe) their franchise into something that would have eventually taken a big part of this niche market.

Instead they let the success go to their head and started to dream really really big, wanting to become a normal game publisher. In business growing your company is the most difficult thing to do as the timing is everything and in their case, I feel the timing is off and they are basically expanding too fast into too many different directions, all the while ignoring what made them popular to begin with.

I wish them luck, but I feel they are making a tumblr of themselves honestly, this will bite them in the ass in the end. They got TT on the switch at least, or so they say.....

Anyway just my small rant here, I really liked the TT series, especially the second one with some GTS. But now I see they are spreading all over the place and losing focus, I also stopped supporting them after the auction house game. We didn't even get the extra with the TT characters in it so.....

DragoonGTS
Dragoon is offline   Reply With Quote