free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Expansion Fan Comics - official updates
View Single Post
Unread 08-18-2014   #85
Xtrem
Process Ambassador

Re: Expansion Fan Comics - official updates

As far as The Cleavage Crusader is involved, I won't talk about art quality. I don't like the art style used, so it'll make me biased, like I prevously said. However, we can talk about the story. Without revealing anything about the content, I will say that the comic missed the parody target she is aiming at. It looks like a lallapalooza of expansions which is unfolding at a pace dictating the pace of the story, whereas I'm looking forward to a story dictating the pace of the inflations and expansions. The Cleavage Crusader would have been a one-shot or two chapters story, I would have understood. That isn't the case.
It's my opinion. I stated I didn't understand why. If you tell me it's a success, then congratulations to them. It didn't change my thoughts about it, but I'm relieved that at least, it is something some like.

Which website ? Banna Galactic. 6.50$ per month. Meaning that if you want to test one time, compared to your lowest option at 40$, then yes, it is way more interesting. In the long run, it does less bargains than you, but it still is cheaper.
Only bad point there was ? I was targetted by a prick at the beginning of the website so I bailed out. I've come back and for now, even if indeed, a lot of things I dislike are voted, at least, I can discuss the matter with the other members and I understand the global way of it. Peopl have totally the right to like things I don't like. However, there's a difference between being forced with it and going with the flow.
Constant quality : same artist for all.
Constant membership : we are the ones deciding what's going on the website.
Constant smile : the artist and administrator of the website have ALWAYS answered nicely to our questions. And even if some decisions made completely sicken me, things have been talked peacefully and I accept them.

What do I like ? Well, a good story first. The fetish is here to give the quirk. You do the reverse for most. The only fetishes I utterly dislike are futanari and muscle growth. Which means I'm pretty open-minded unlike you try to portray me.

You found I was rude with the artists ? I found you were rather rude yourself to me. I don't mind. I'm known for being tactless, straight to the point and reckless. However, the artists also know it's my strength : I'm not licking your boots, meaning when I say something is good, it's truth and I'm not trying to get something from you.

That's all there is to say, I guess. I'm known by fellow commissioners and fellow fetishists. Not as a reference, but a good deal of them take into account what I say. If you want to discuss further the matter, I'm OK bringing it to private level with private messages. Because following here will only bring more mud for both of us.

Last edited by Xtrem; 08-18-2014 at 12:36 AM.
Xtrem is offline   Reply With Quote