free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Funky Spice The Computer Game!
View Single Post
Unread 05-25-2018   #9
Snotling
Frequent Poster

Re: Funky Spice The Computer Game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoon View Post
Well this look really interesting and I cannot help but participate to help you out. This is a lot of work, cause I've looked into doing something similar and realized I didn't have enough free time for it.

So hopefully you'll get the support you need to keep working on this
Thanks a lot Dragoon!
It was a lot of work to bring the game engine to life and there is still a lot to do to make it an actual game... Also, I still have a few kinks to work out for AP and Height progression to coexist but it should be done by Monday.

The testers will get to feed, exercise and GROW, AP, BE, MG and PE the characters while I bring up the render count to make more and more size/characters/locations possible.

Next in the development stage comes the mini-quest system for "dates" which will introduce minor characters and short stories that will constitute the regular content updates in the future.

Since the main NPCs take quite some time to grow (supposing you want them to reach 9' tall which I know most people do) side quests will give some more short term gratification and more tangible story to look forward to.

For that, I'll listen to my Patrons to suggest situational ideas and characters. So if anyone ever wanted someone he knew to be part of a growth adventure, patronage might do that!

If let's say another 3D artist wanted to contribute, I'll give some technical specifications for the graphics material for the collaboration work ;-)
Snotling is offline   Reply With Quote