The Process Forum - View Single Post - Full Moon Transmission
View Single Post
Unread 05-30-2019   #7
Amahain
Process Master

Re: Full Moon Transmission

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locofuria View Post
All characters in this comic are of legal age and belong to an unreal world. I said it in the page 00
How many people of legal age require a babysitter? I've also seen the original sequence this was based on by LoneWolf, and yeah, it's pretty clear that the character is meant to be a child. It's an "Age Progression" comic too - is that supposed to mean she goes from being an 18 year-old to a 25 year-old or something?

The character is coded as a child, whether or not there's a brief blurb on the cover page that says she's actually over eighteen. I feel that's kind of like the "no copyright infringement is intended" phrase in the description when you see full movies uploaded to YouTube. Also, why is there a need to say the characters being depicted are of legal age? That's basically an acknowledgement that someone could see the comic and reasonably assume that they aren't.

I really hope you understand, the content of this comic could potentially mean legal trouble for some people who buy it (I don't think that law is fair, by the way - nobody's being harmed or exploited, but that's beside the point).