free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Growth Poll
Thread: Growth Poll
View Single Post
Unread 08-23-2020   #8
Ilovebe
Frequent Poster

Re: Growth Poll

Straight Growth (SG), 3, like with most of my process-related interests, context has importance to me.

Proportional Growth (PG), 5, I'm neutral with this. I would generally say I enjoy it.

Realistic Growth (Re), 7, I definitely enjoy this.

Other/Localized Growth (OL), 7, based upon the descriptions, I don't know if I completely understand the difference between this and Realistic Growth...unless this means an asymmetrical growth that just wouldn't actually happen accordingly to natural growth, i.e., her ass first becomes huge, then the rest of her grows. In that regard, I'd give it a 10.

According To Science (AS), 5, cool it it follows this, but definitely not needed.

Science Schmience (SS), 10, the more unrealistic the better.

Temporary Growth (T), 7, much like my interest in shrinking, I like this to be temporary, much so more than my preference towards other processes being permanent...this is probably because I don't really have a macro fetish (see next answer)

Burst Through Clothing (BC), 10, this is a requirement as I'm not really into giantess. I'm interested in the process of becoming a giantess or she-hulk leading to an EUF/ENF situation. The thing I loved about Village of the Giants was Charla Doherty popping her top and Joy Harmon gasping as she watched her cardigan pop open and the sounds of her clothes ripping off. My fascination with the remake of Attack of the 50 Foot Woman was watching Daryl Hannah forced to bare her brassiere for us all. It's why I found Attack of the 60 Foot Centerfold so disappointing; we didn't get to actually see any of that.

Size Category Small (SCS), 10, probably my optimal

Size Category Medium (SCM), 8, can be fun and can lead to amusing kaiju type of stories

Size Category Large (SCL), 2, eh...not really interested in this level of size.

Last edited by Ilovebe; 08-23-2020 at 01:17 PM.
Ilovebe is offline   Reply With Quote