free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Growth Poll
Thread: Growth Poll
View Single Post
Unread 09-07-2020   #10
Lex
Yeah

Re: Growth Poll

Straight Growth (SG) - 8 Can always go for this. Although Breast expansion is usually thrown in, and I never object to that.

Proportional Growth (PG) - 9 Generally the preferred option, but I am planning on doing a comic/manga commission involving a rather obscure Bible Black character growing realistically at first (well the timing of the spurt is unrealistic, she's already close to adulthood), thus having her have longer limbs, etc, but as the growth gets more out of control I'm planning on having it fall back to proportional. I'll see how it plays out.

Realistic Growth (Re) - 7 See above, if I want this myself I usually want it combined in some way.

Other/Localized Growth (OL) - 3 Not really into this, even if she straightens out in the end. It just makes the whole thing way too cartoony and Alice-in-wonderland like (which I know some love)

According To Science (AS)
6 - Fun, but rarely ever used, especially when you consider there's no scientific way for anything to grow visibly fast like you see so often. Although it seems this series "Hanna is kind of a big deal" does this somewhat.

Science Schmience (SS)
- 10 Can always go for this

Temporary Growth (T) 1 - I just don't like this myself. It makes things too convenient on the character in question, more like it's just some kind of superpower she can just turn off. Much more interesting is it being permanent (like actual growth) and the more she grows the more she has to deal with her life never being the same.

Not to mention the wonderful implications. Like she realizes that she can now no longer have sex like normal people anymore (if she's not a virgin), and has to find other ways to please herself (assuming there are no other giants in play of course)

Burst Through Clothing (BC) - 10 Always always always prefer this. Growing with clothes on is SO boring and too much of a break from "reality" anyway.

Size Category Small (SCS) - 9 Fine with this..

Size Category Medium (SCM) - 10 Damn fine with this.

Size Category Large (SCL) - 8 Depends. If it's ultra giga nonsense where she's bigger than planets and eating suns/galaxies/yadda yadda I quickly lose interest because it becomes this abstract nonsense like something out of Marvel universal comics. Growth/Giantess needs a realistic frame of reference.

Now to add some categories not mentioned which I think matter in this particular fetish:

Controllable Growth (CG) - 9 Can she control it? Much more interesting if combined with others, like growth being permanent. It becomes a superpower again if she can grow and shrink at will, like Giganta.

Pleasurable Growth (PLG) - 10 Is it a pleasurable experience? Does she practically orgasm as it goes on, or does it feel extremely painful, making it more of a horror experience (without the tearing of skin/etc that transformation may imply). I prefer it to be pleasurable.

For me, while making it extremely picky, I love to see PLG combined with CG, and T being 0. That is, she has the ability to grow, but can only grow, it's not temporary, and it feels really good thus tempting her to do it more.

But I can certainly appreciate others as listed for the most part.
Lex is offline   Reply With Quote