free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Palcomix New Comic "Misato's New Girlfriend" (Offsite)
View Single Post
Unread 04-23-2008   #14
No-Man
Process Disciple

Re: Palcomix New Comic "Misato's New Girlfriend"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Physalis View Post
Should this comic get a pass just because most people are going to use it as wank material?
Yes. When is it ever in-character to tg another character into your girlfriend?

Quote:
Admitting something doesn't necessarily bear out into the actions one engages in, grasshopper. The Kinsey Reports and other studies have shown that men are far more likely to have had sexual contact with other men than women with women, they're just not as open about it. (Read: "The down-low.")

Heck, the unfortunately low proportion of M>F/F content to M>F/M content on forums like this one goes to show that a whole lot of guys fantasize about being with another guy.
Not me. Zero interest in being involved with a guy. Lesbian stuff is much better in my book. I'm okay with a guy getting tg'd and getting sexed up by another guy, but then I don't see myself as the main character. My personal tg fantasy involves me having sex with my girlfriend as a girl.

Quote:
Those are fighting words, son. Don't make me fight my way to the center of the earth through all of the dinosaurs & lava men and school a smack-talking third-eyed elf... thing. I've had to do that twice already this week and it's getting old.
I agree that plot type substance in a tg work is important as is the artwork (which is why I'm not a big fan of The Wotch). However, rule number one is to be rather liberal in your acceptance of character deviation. It's almost always a stretch to give characters motivation to tg each other. For me, that's part of my suspension of disbelief and then I move on.

Last edited by No-Man; 04-23-2008 at 03:37 AM.
No-Man is offline   Reply With Quote