free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Changes in Store (Complete)
View Single Post
Unread 06-02-2009   #5
Sphore
Frequent Poster

Re: Changes in Store (TG Stories)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNash View Post
Good story; very descriptive, which is always good.

A question I always find myself asking in these kinds of stories, though, is "what if there was no reality change?" In this story, for example, what would happen if Sandra had come back expecting her young son and had instead found a young woman?
Well, an ongoing reality change is kind of the crux of the story, so it would probably become dramatically different from the point where Leah first finds Jeffrey onwards- it would make for a significantly altered course of events which I haven't yet worked out.

I have plans of writing some stories without reality change, but that's quite hard to do believably without completely isolating a character or a small group of characters from society as a whole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by danio13 View Post
is that it?
Well, naturally the story would go on from that point, but it was just this snapshot that I wanted to write about.

I've actually been accumulating a few ideas for a while, some of which are related to this, and have only recently started to write them out. If I get the time, I might post some more of them here.

Thanks for reading everyone!
Sphore is offline   Reply With Quote