The Process Forum - View Single Post - New Store: Red Parrots Productions
View Single Post
Unread 02-18-2015   #149
Red Parrot
Visual Innovator

Re: New Store: Red Parrots Productions

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuri123 View Post
Any chance you could give us a short description on what is to come in the unreleased videos from those 7 projects
Sorry, I'm playing the next one close to the vest. It's up next, though, and once I announce it you'll know what the next 4 videos are all at once.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie_Lurker View Post
My only suggestions for further videos is to increase the pitch of the tiny woman's voice-not enough for it to be annoying, but just enough for it to add to the cuteness of the tiny woman :-)
Ha. I go back and forth on this literally every time. I can never settle on anything. I guess what I'm saying is, probably my next video will be back to being squeaky

Quote:
Originally Posted by GIANT KEITH View Post
I would have enjoyed it more if it were focused around the couple
It's not the matching you had in mind, but Bella and Harris are a real-life couple so perhaps I'll get them back again and put them together next time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qzar9999 View Post
Any tidbits about what's next on the docket? Maybe news about the Top Secret Project Which May Involve Extremely Gradual Shrinking?

I hope you liked Jordana. No reason. I'm just hoping that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuri123 View Post
Bella Borden is amazing. Please tell me you have more videos with her shrinking girls, guys, anything.
She makes a small appearance (pun intended) in my next project but, no, I don't have a whole lot else shot with her yet. (Unfortunately.)

If you're a fan I can tell you that Googling Bella Borden and Harris Bergeron together will find their x-tube page and you can see what they get up to in the privacy of their own basement.
Red Parrot is offline   Reply With Quote