free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - TG Request Thread(Read First Post)
View Single Post
Unread 11-09-2019   #1783
Derread
Lurker

Re: TG Request Thread(Read First Post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by msadg View Post
Long time lurker looking for a old book.

It is a story about a hunter with several dogs, who goes to get a (stone) from a demon. The demon curses the hunter that every time he uses the magic, he becomes more feminine. Dunno if he ever completes the change though....

(One line was something like "I wonder how long it will take (for my companions) to notice" or "I wonder how long I will be able to keep this secret")

The book cover I remember very clearly, had a Women with claws and Wings sitting atop a tree (or branch of a tree) and the Hunter (I presume) under it with his dogs in a semi-barren wasteland.

The hunter was wearing a fur hoodie (complete with animal head) It had a very "connan" feel to the front cover. I know the hunter was from a specific tribe (named in the book)

I was very young when i started to read the book (Middle school) and I cannot remember the tittle, and I never finished it.

I originally posted this on another site (metamorphose) but then I remembered this site...
The title is "the price of power" by rose estes it is part of the greyhawk adventure books "the mika trilogy" series
Derread is offline   Reply With Quote