The Process Forum - View Single Post - The Rack
Thread: The Rack
View Single Post
Unread 11-12-2018   #11
Quadhouse
Frequent Poster

Re: The Rack

Chapter 3

Through her pain, Andrea felt hands grab her arms. They led her to a chair and eased her down. Through it all, Andrea breathed. It was all she could do. The nipples and areola of both of her breasts throbbed. With as large as they were, she wouldn’t have thought both of them would have been hit. As the pain faded, she became aware of voices talking around her.

“Damnit, Katy,” a voice said. “We told you to slow it down when you go through the doors.”

“I’m sorry, Katy said. “I was in a hurry. My tables have been waiting a long time for their food.”

“That’s still not an excuse to rush through the doors,” the voice answered. Andrea assumed that was Katy. “Especially the entrance doors. Why did you try to exit these doors anyway?”

“They were closer,” Katy answered.

“Katy!”

“I’m sorry, Nicole,” Katy said. It was only then that Andrea recognized Elizabeth’s voice.

“Katy,” Nicole said in a calmer voice. “We have two sets of doors for a reason. It’s for the really big girls like Andrea here. Try to remember that, okay?”

“I’ll try,” Katy said in an apologetic voice.

“Good. Now go back to work. I’ll make sure Andrea’s all right. We don’t want her quitting because of this. We want her to work here.” Andrea heard footsteps going away from her. “Now that that’s taken care of, are you alright, Andrea?”

Andrea opened her eyes to see Nicole looking at her. “Yes,” she answered. “It’s not the first time I got hit in the tits.” Andrea couldn’t believe what her mouth just said. Of course, this was the first time she got hit in the tits. She’d never had tits this big before. Hell, she’d never had big tits before. Her little B-cups were never in much danger of being hit.

“I don’t really know what to say to that,” Nicole said. “I mean it’s good that you’re not angry, but it’s bad that it’s not the first time.”

“It’s not like I have much of a choice,” Andrea’s mouth said. “With a target this big, most don’t seem to be able to not hit it.”

Nicole nodded. “I’m nowhere near as big as you and I’ve notice that anything thrown my way tends to hit my boobs.” She paused for a moment. “Well, if you’re ready, let’s get you back to work. I think some of your customers may be a bit concerned about you.”

Andrea nodded then started to stand up. Nicole moved around Andrea’s breasts to help the overendowed woman stand. “You didn’t have to do that,” Andrea said. “I could have stood on my own.”

“I know,” Nicole replied. “But I wanted to. We’re all one big happy family here. Emphasis on big.”

Andrea giggled. As corny as that comment was, she couldn’t help herself. “That was bad,” she said. “You should be ashamed of yourself.”

“Yet you still smiled,” Nicole said. “Come on, back to work. We got the order for you last table to the back and they should have their drinks now. The rest of their order should be ready soon.” Nicole hesitated. “You’re sure you’re alright?”

“Yes,” Andrea assured the waitress. “While it did hurt, it wasn’t as hard as it could have been. It was mostly the surprise that caught me.”

“If you’re sure then,” Nicole said.

Andrea nodded and they both went their separate ways. Nicole, to her tables and Andrea to the kitchen. As she collected her friends’ food, the employees in the back asked if she was okay. She assured them she was. She was relieved to get the order and head back out to the dining area. Once there, the female customers asked if she was alright. Or, if she should take a little time to make sure she was able to work.

It took her longer than expected to reach her friends’ table. “I’m sorry it took so long,” she apologized to her friends as she gave them their respective orders. “As you may have noticed, I had a bit of an accident.”

“We noticed,” Mary said. “I know you’ve been hit there before, but that still has to hurt.”

Diane nodded. “I’m surprised you’re back to work already. I would have been down for several more minutes.”

“You’d be surprised what you can get used to,” Andrea said. She hoped she wouldn’t have to get used to having humongous breasts.

“That’s not something I want to get used to,” Diane said. Mary nodded her agreement.

“Believe me,” Andrea said. “I don’t want to either. I just don’t have much of a choice with as big as I am." She looked around. “Any way, I need to get back to work. I’ll check on you two later.” As she walked ponderously away, Andre wondered what was going on. Nobody had reacted to her incredible size. Her friends hadn’t even reacted to her growth. And that happened right in front of them.

Several hours later, Andrea was walking toward Elizabeth’s office. Other than getting hit with the door, her time here hadn’t been bad. She wasn’t sure she wanted to continue to work at ‘The Rack.’ But it really wasn’t that bad of a place. As long as they got rid of the oversized breasts. She decided that she’d tell Elizabeth that she wasn’t going to work here. She was looking forward to getting her normal size back. She was tired of being more breast than woman.

Andrea saw Elizabeth’s office door and froze. It had changed. Gone was the single wooden door. Now, there was a double-door leading to her office. She stared and tried to figure out what happened. She knew it wasn’t like this before. How could this have happened? When did this happen? She could only stare as these and other questions ran through her mind.

Unnoticed, one of the cooks approached here. “Yeah,” he said. “I always forget how big Elizabeth is, too. It’s only when I see her, or her office door, that I remember. And then, it’s a shock.” He chuckled. “I don’t know how that woman can stand. I don’t even know how you can walk, when it comes down to it.”

“Slowly and carefully,” Andrea said.

The cook stared at her for a moment, then burst out laughing. “That’s a good one,” he said. “I’ll have to remember that.” Chuckling, he went back to work.

Andrea shook her head. Whatever was affecting her breast size was obviously affecting the people here. That definitely was a reason not to work here. She went up to Elizabeth’s door and knocked. “Come in,” she heard. She entered the office and had to fight to keep her jaw from dropping.

Sitting in front of her, on a very low table, were two of the biggest breasts Andrea had ever seen. And that included the pair hanging from her chest. Each one was bigger than the largest beachball she had ever seen. So large that their combined with was over a foot wider than she was tall. One each breast, facing her, Andrea could see large round bulges the size of large pizza pans. In the center of each bulge, was another bulge a little larger than her fist. It took her a moment to realize these were the areola and nipples of the giant breasts. All this was wrapped in a button up white blouse. The cleavage the blouse put on display, while showing more skin than most women had on their torsos, led up to a familiar face.

“Andrea,” Elizabeth said with a smile. “Come in and close the door. How was your day here?”

Andrea closed the door and nervously walked closer to the imposing breasts. She sat when Elizabeth motioned her too. “My day was okay,” she said. Andrea could feel her eyes trying to drop down to Elizabeth’s impossibly giant breasts.

“I heard about the incident with Katy,” Elizabeth said. “Are you sure you’re alright?”

“Yes, I’m fine. It’s not like it hasn’t happened before. At least this time I won’t bruise.”

Elizabeth winced. “I’m glad to hear that. Other than that, the day wasn’t bad?”

“No, it wasn’t.”

The extremely overendowed woman nodded. “Oh, let me clock you out.” Elizabeth turned to the right. Her breasts did not move. Realizing that she was staring, Andrea jerked her eyes up. It was only then that she saw the top of a computer terminal sitting beside Elizabeth. She heard the clicking of keys being typed but saw that Elizabeth could only reach the computer with one hand.

“How are you typing,” Andrea found herself asking. Even though she hadn’t meant to ask the question, she really did want to know the answer.

“One handed,” came the reply. “It’s something I had to teach myself. There aren’t any typing classes for people who can only use one hand to type.” She typed for a few more moments. “And there. You’re clocked out now.”

Andrea couldn’t help the sigh that escaped her when her breasts began to shrink. She had been afraid she’d be stuck with these ridiculous breasts. Surprisingly, Elizabeth’s breasts began to shrink as well. Did this mean that the other woman knew what was going on? Andrea didn’t see any sign that the other woman was aware of the changes their bodies were going through. She didn’t know if she wanted to Elizabeth to know what was happening or not.

“So,” Elizabeth began. “Let’s get to the point. Are you willing work here?” By this point, both women’s breasts had reduced in size by half. While still impossibly large, they were now close to something remotely achievable by implants. If the woman started at the age of eighteen and kept getting the largest implant medically possible.

“I’m not sure,” Andrea said. “Yes, it was like I had always worked here. And the tips were nice.” The tips were more than nice. All the people she waited on tipped her at least 5 dollars. That was more than she got at her old job. “I’m used to wearing clothes that show off my figure. All waitress should be used to that. I’m just not used to showing so much skin.”

As she spoke, Andre kept track of her breasts decrease in size. She now was down to basketball sized breasts. Elizabeth was down to twice her original size. Both women were still shrinking. Andrea knew she was only waiting until her breasts returned to her original size before telling the woman that she was not going to work here. She was not going to take any chances on not getting back to normal. Once she was, she planned on avoiding this place for the rest of her life.

“I can understand that,” Elizabeth said. “But we sill show less skin here than some other places I could name.” Andrea could name a few too. She didn’t want to tell the woman that it was her impossible breast size that was the issue. For one, she didn’t believe the woman would believe her. Andrea wouldn’t have believed herself if she hadn’t just experienced it. “I’m sure you can get used the working here.”

Then the impossible happened. Andrea’s breasts stopped shrinking. They had steadily reduced in size from basketballs to a little smaller than her head. Then they shrinkage slowed to a stop. Andrea shifted her weight. The resulting motion in her breasts confirmed the new size. While she didn’t know what size she now was, she knew that she was bigger than normal.

Andrea quietly panicked. She did not know why she stopped shrinking. While her breasts were smaller than when she was working, she was still bigger than normal. She did not want to live like this. She was perfectly happy with her B-cup sized breasts. After thinking frantically for a moment, she came to the reluctant conclusion that she’d have to continue to work here if she wanted to get her original size back.

“Well, I could give it a try,” Andrea said. “Just to be sure, you know.”

Elizabeth smiled. “Excellent. I’ll add you to the schedule. Unless you have a problem, your schedule will be Friday to Monday, the same hours as you worked today.” She looked at Andrea.

“That’s fine,” Andrea answered.

“Oh good,” Elizabeth said, relieved. “You don’t want to know how hard is to get Friday and Saturday nights filled. All my waitresses want those nights free for dates.”

“I’m focused on my studies,” Andrea said. “I can date later.” She had no intention of dating anybody until she could get her breasts back to normal. She wanted men to date her. Not her boobs.

“That’s all I needed,” Elizabeth said. She turned to her left and picked up some shirts. “Here’s some spare tops for you. Do you have any questions?”

‘Besides the obvious,’ Andrea thought as she accepted the shirts. “No. I’ll see you tomorrow.” She stood and left the room. She walked out of the building and to her car in a daze. The last few hours couldn’t be real. But she knew they were. Somehow, her breasts had grown to impossible sizes and nobody noticed a thing. The worst thing for her, was that they did not return to normal. She wanted to think about this. To do that, she needed to get home. Hopefully her housemates would not bother her too much.
Quadhouse is offline   Reply With Quote