free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - BE Request Thread(Read First Post)
View Single Post
Unread 09-05-2008   #608
gtslovermr
Leecher

Re: BE Request Thread

Ok folks, here goes. I have decided to come out of lurking on this site to ask one, and only one question. A few years back on the old process site, there was a comic called BE Cream (I think it had another name, but that is what I remember it by). I have looked for it on a dozen websites and various google results, but to no avail. This comic was only a dozen or so pages of translated manga in which one girl had returned India with a special cream that made breats bigger, so she lathers some on her friend to make her little a-cups into something bigger. However, the black haired girl also rubs the cream on the braided blonde's clit (during a lez out moment), which eventually grows (adding a DG element to the comic) and the two have sex, big tits and all. I would love if someone would post it in another thread please because it was the comic that got me hooked on both be and dg. I used to have it saved, but my hard drive failed exactly one month after the old site was torn down. Please and thank you to all who might post it. I promise I'll begin to start to contribute to various categories on this site after I have mastered manga drawing. May you all have a pleasent day.

Last edited by gtslovermr; 09-05-2008 at 11:04 AM.
gtslovermr is offline   Reply With Quote