The Process Forum - View Single Post - new movie dances with werewolves 2016
View Single Post
Unread 12-23-2016   #12
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Re: new movie dances with werewolves 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlegreenboggart View Post
I talked with this director in the past, asking if this project there was an important werewolf transformation, but the response was: <<No >>. He likes things like sexual Missa or other stuff of this genre, but no serious transformations with serious special effects.
As expected, I would say. Most of the horror directors/producers really don't understand the ultimate concepts of the werewolf as a monster, and treat it like the others (vampires, mummies, zombies, whatever). What marks the difference between the werewolf and other horror characters is precisely the dichotomy between the human and the beast, and the transformation itself is the first and main reflection of that. In the end, not being interested in filming a decent TF scene is just a cheap way to cut down costs. Despite of this, when someone films even a 5 seconds TF, he makes sure that these 5 seconds would go on the trailer in order everyone notice it . That is the reason I believe there won't be a werewolf TF in the film.
Anahki is online now   Reply With Quote