The Process Forum - View Single Post - Breast Friends
Thread: Breast Friends
View Single Post
Unread 02-19-2019   #16
calibretto
Process Fan

Re: Breast Friends

BIG-

I posted in your other thread here but I wanted to post here too in hopes that you see it. You and Clovis are two of my favorite "classic" BE authors. I agree with you that in general it seems like the BE community is a lot less active/productive than it once was. BE stories are my favorite type of BE media, and it's becoming more and more difficult to find any quality content that is produced regularly.

Joryan J. Strebas posts a new story every week on Amazon. They are all fantastic quality and I make sure to buy any of them that are more focused on BE. There are a handful of authors on Patreon that I make sure to follow (somnium/praedatorius being one of them!). Kodos on DA/ToB is also one of my recent favorite authors. There are a handful of other sources I regularly check into for BE fiction, but overall it seems like quality BE fiction is really scarce these days.

I say all of this to hopefully encourage folks like you and Clovis to continue to produce content, IF your heart is still in it. I will happily pay a few bucks on Amazon for quality BE fiction. I would also be happy to throw a few bucks your way on Patreon every month. I would also love to see Mr. B continue to contribute to the community. The illustrated comic he did along with BustArtist a few years ago (Voluntary Response) is still one of my favorite pieces of BE content ever.

somnium - I purchased "Breast Friends" and really enjoyed it, but about half way into it I realized I have read it before. Have you posted it to your DA in the past, or to some other site where I may have purchased it?
calibretto is offline   Reply With Quote