Thread: Breast Friends
View Single Post
Unread 03-10-2019   #20
somnium
Fetish Writer

Re: Breast Friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJStrebas View Post
I wouldn't worry about that too much. People are going to have their issues no matter what and there's not much you can do about it. The best thing to do is be up front with your blurbs/descriptions about how your story is framed so folks know what they are getting in to. I see a lot of cringey stuff that TO ME is something I wouldn't like or write or want to read that objectifies different groups, men and women or situations in general that are undesirable... but somebody somewhere likes it. And if I or anybody else doesn't like it... they don't have to buy it.

Especially Mind Control. Ha. Stay away from that on Amazon.

WOW! Thanks!

Smashwords allows stuff that Amazon won't like PI, and best i a l i t y, and dubcon. I don't write any of that anyway, so I feel like my work is better suited for Amazon. It seems if you dabble on the fringe Smash is the way to go.
Thanks for the advice! I agree that everyone is going to find fault with something sometime. As long as there's an audience for a kink, then there's the possibility of successfully reaching that audience. It's just a matter of finding the right readers, and making the book as good as you can make it.

I should also check out Smashwords. It seems like the exact type of place where I'm going to find my audience. Besides, Kindle Unlimited doesn't seem like it's worth the trouble, so why not spread the book around?