free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Red Parrot presents: Office Politics (Preview)
View Single Post
Unread 12-21-2013   #19
tjlemke

Re: Red Parrot presents: Office Politics (Preview)

Quote:
Originally Posted by that would only be the case of individualProf_Sai View Post
I want it! Yup!

Good lighting and audio, it's all definitely a step above. I like the squeaky voice! I hope you do more of it and maybe even higher. (Technically even a very slight shrink ought to raise the voice noticeably.

===========
Has this all been shot yet? If not, mind a suggestion? There is something I have always wanted to see tried, and I think ought to be easy: Arms, legs and boobs are like pendulums - the smaller they are, the faster they naturally move. So speeding up the video on your model can help sell the shrinking illusion. Most video editors do this well, particularly if you shoot at 50-60 fps and do any "film look" after the speed shift. I'm guessing somewhere in the 150-200% range would look best. This might raise the voice pitch too much, but partially restoring it would work the same as you've already done.

Since she wouldn't be used to her own limbs moving that fast, she'd tend to stumble, bounce, and fall over a lot and need to wave her arms around to keep balance. When first shrunk she might need a minute to relearn how to walk! That would be fun to watch. She'd also need to deliver her lines more slowly, since they will be sped up. Long walking, running and climbing scenes would, IMHO, be big highlights.

I hope this helps!
False, that would only happen if only her arm got smaller
tjlemke is offline   Reply With Quote