The Process Forum - View Single Post - TaylorMadeClips BE Updates
View Single Post
Unread 01-28-2008   #17
BudapestSwopeJr
hmmmm

Re: Mistress Taylor Presents BE Updates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauerkraut View Post
Ah, yes, I suppose those are a good replacement. But, the kind of thing I'm getting at is more of a comprehensive, all-movie trailer, that covers all the growth movies, or, in fact, all the movies on the site. You know, just something to attract customers, as well as ones not from here on The Process (Though there's a fair number here to be assured.)

I also must say that many of your growth clips were exceptional. Though some did contain stuff I wasn't so much into, they were rather well done. It's hard to find women interested in this kind of stuff, and even harder to find stuff of this quality from them, so kudos.
Well thanks we appreciate that. We do have a lot of trailers for our stuff but its spread out across some pretty diverse territory. We have over 100 pretty decent trailers/samples just for T&D scenes but that also lends itself to the format since the clips average 15+ minutes. Making trailers is one of the things I actually still enjoy doing so i try to crank one out whenever possible.

Orgasmic Growth had a trailer and I made one that I am to expand as we do some more stuff. I'll add Dream Big next.
Growth Trailer
BudapestSwopeJr is offline   Reply With Quote