free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Harem Protagonist - Dating Sim With BE (Last Kickstarter Days!)
View Single Post
Unread 09-17-2018   #63
Me301
Frequent Poster

Re: Harem Protagonist - Dating Sim With BE (Last Kickstarter Days!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reactant View Post
That sucks dude hopefully he comes around, seems like he is taking a lot of heat and it might be getting to him, especially as he did say that with the funding it received he had to relegate it to side project status. Either way, I'm glad you got paid at least.
Oh wait, when did he say that? i missed that. the game got PLENTY of funding. but cuddle blew several thousand on it flying to America and back for a con to promote the game when almost no progress had been made on it, as well as spending some to replace his personal laptop. Also, we lost €15k in taxes according to the bank statements he showed us, but i have a feeling that could have been avoided if cuddle hadn't drug his feet so much about getting work done... sorry... I'm just a tad bitter. had so many hopes for this game. I dedicated 2 years of my life to it. then to be treated like trash by cuddle and see him pretty much throw the potential of the game in the dumpster just destroys me.
Me301 is offline   Reply With Quote