free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - What makes a good AP/AR story?
View Single Post
Unread 11-08-2010   #6
godleydemon
Can I have a cookie

Re: What makes a good AP/AR story?

personally, as a writer and major reader of process material. I'd have to say my favorite bits to some stories. Always involves revenge. Taking the persons inability to feel and relize the changes they are undergoing, is a huge turn off to me. They have to feel it, and to express themselves, there realizations and fears. I love it when it doesn't involve clothing changes. That annoys me to all hell, look, the point of the process is change. We all can understand that, its process. But to really show case off that process, not changing the clothes does a better job of this then changing them. The wrinkles and folds the slipping of the shoulder strap of there bra. or the tightening of there clothes, the uncomfortable feelings they get as there clothes form about a new and foreign body. Its art at its best, when a process story is told like this. But I also have to point out something else, I really do enjoy a much needed written and drawn about process. Attribute theft, we don't really see it much. Age transfers, breasts, beauty you can really transfer anything of a person, and your going to get a good reaction. Some people on this forum, will tell you, shrinking the breasts is a no no. But, they'll all admit, when another is stealing those breasts and adding them to her own. Its a big yes please. I hope that helps you out some what, as I'm sure your thinking of writing a story devoted to some type of process, and your hope is to get a general idea of what the public wants. Its an interesting concept, but the problems your going to face, is that everyone on this forum has different likes and dislikes. I hope you get the answers you are looking for, and I look forward to reading this proverbial story that I've concluded you may or may not be writing based on the opinions and likes of the general populace of the forums.

Oh yeah, like Reactant said. Diapers, Infantilism, or Ar below the age of actually 11 for me are major turn offs. Theirs a reason for this, its for a revenge plot setup. As long as the young girl in question isn't being shown off in a sexual way. I don't have a problem with it. But other wise, 14 is where I would draw the line.