free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Evil conversion(for the lack for better term)
View Single Post
Unread 04-03-2018   #7641
Ficfactor
Samus Fanboy

Re: Evil conversion(for the lack for better term)

Quote:
Originally Posted by obviousagent View Post
Dude he does great work, this looks like its going to rock.
Thank you for commissioning it.
Glad you like! There'll be two more pages in this set, and likely three more in the next set for six total.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amahain View Post
Very nice! I'm not really familiar with the source material, but I think I'll enjoy it anyway.
All you need to know is that the girls are heroines of the series' eponymous guild Fairy Tail, and they've been defeated and captured by a demonic guild that has the ability (teased but sadly wasted in canon) to transform powerful mages into loyal demonic soldiers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amahain View Post
I've been following Black Pharoah for a while now and have been enjoying his comics.
Ditto. I adore his Forsaken Souls DC heroines' corruption. He's not afraid to get monstrous with his transformations. Blue skin and yellow eyes doesn't hold a candle to split mouths and cloven feet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by transformative View Post
awesome, thanks for sharing. fairy tail has a lot of fan service and likes to tease at this kind of stuff.
It delivered in a big way with Juvia's Rock of Succubus transformation way back in the Tower of Heaven arc, but never reached those heights again. Sure, Erza had an evil parallel universe twin, but that doesn't count.

Quote:
Originally Posted by transformative View Post
edit: is that supposed to be Wendy on the left there?
Juvia. Western art styles aren't conducive to portraying Juvia's particularly large anime eyes.
Ficfactor is offline   Reply With Quote