The Process Forum - View Single Post - Female werewolf film betsy
View Single Post
Unread 09-01-2017   #72
howlingfan
Frequent Poster

Re: Female werewolf film betsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by movieman View Post
If you listen to the recent scoring session on Betsy's facebook page, you may be able to hear not only what may be Betsy's transformation scene but also the key words "Marylee's transformation." (In reference to Marylee Osborne who you see get scratched or bitten in the teaser.)
As someone who read the script, I don’t think those sounds were of the full transformation scene; I think what we heard was Betsy “feeding” on her prey. For one, a bit of dialogue was added to the full TF scene, and I didn’t hear any of it (it’s possible that Kelci didn’t record her lines yet, and they’re going to be added in later with ADR), and for another, you’ll notice after those sounds, the writer-director turns his iPhone around to show the next scene they’re working on where you can see Betsy walking into the shower to wash up, her mouth covered in blood. The rest of this comment will contain major spoilers....
As for Marylee, I didn’t hear him say “Marylee’s transformation,” but I was a bit drunk when I was watching this long video and might’ve missed it. Again, from someone who read the script, Marylee does eventually become a werewolf from Betsy’s scratch (this is what I meant in a very old comment saying “there is a possibility for a sequel”), but there really isn’t a TF scene showing it (she just appears with wolfish features at the very end), unless they decided to add one during filming, which I doubt, seeing as how difficult/expensive the Betsy TF was.
howlingfan is offline   Reply With Quote