free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Futanari Poll
Thread: Futanari Poll
View Single Post
Unread 08-09-2020   #1
ailovestogrow
Erotic Author

Question Futanari Poll

I'm curious, I know what I like in my Futanari Growth, but what do you all prefer? I don't see any of these as wrong answers, but as an author of smut I want to see what others are looking for in their process stories. If my poll doesn't have your special brand of kink, feel free to reply with what you're looking for.

I'm not looking for Source Of Transformation. What I mean is, I'm not looking for whether you like attribute theft, magical potion, scientific/realistic, etc in what causes the change, just trying for the pure process here.

I originally wanted to see how the poll function worked on the forum, but I think it will work better if people reply with a 1-10 next to the categories listed below, 10 being you can't get off without it, 1 being you commit hate crimes to the author.

SF: 4
RP: 3
SS: 5
B: 2
CF: 7
ESS: 2
ESM: 8
ESL: 6
T: 7
BC: 10
MDC: 7
MC: 4
AF: 6
SCS: 3
SCM: 8
SCL: 6

Here are the descriptions

Straight Futanari (SF)
This is kind of the catch-all, you don't care how your girl gets a cock, so long as she's getting a cock.

Realistic Penis (RP)
Your girl has a functioning dick, and that comes with a lot of interesting problems. Newly grown, includes a foreskin. 5.5 inches is the average but it can be as long as 8 inches. Normal refractory period with ejaculate measured in a teaspoon or less. Typically (but not always) includes testicles and a prostate. Self pregnancy is a concern.

Science Schmience (SS)
This is a magical tool and doesn’t follow any hard (ha!) rules. The girl can change size and attributes at will, cum size is a matter of thought, etc. I’m looking at you, BustArtist!

Balls (B)
Includes testicles.

Cum Factory (CF)
The purpose of a Futa is to cum, and semen is produced at a fantastical rate, forcing the girl to ejaculate regularly or be forced to ejaculate without stimulation, often painfully. If testicles are included, usually the testicles increase in size as a visual indication of this process.

Ejaculation Size Small (ESS)
From a realistic load to some bukkake, the maximum amount of jizz is no more than a cup.

Ejaculation Size Medium (ESM)
Hentai levels of cum, enough to cover a girl or provide a decent cumflation. Maximum amount is a standard bucket, or 5 gallons.

Ejaculation Size Large (ESL)
Everything higher, enough to fill a swimming pool, enough to make other girls worry about drowning.

Temporary Change (T)
It comes and it goes. A slipped nip might be enough to cause a growing situation, but after an orgasm and a nap, it’s gone until the next wardrobe malfunction.

Burst Through Clothing (BC)
Those panties never stood a chance. Even jeans are useless against these throbbing members.

Mutant/Demon Cock (MDC)
Tentacle cock, cocks with tentacles, ridges, knobs, spikes, animal phali, this is no normal penis.

Multi Cock (MC)
The more the merrier, or so Joanna Three-Dick says.

Always Fits (AF)
Whether the girl has full size control of her member or the thankful partner is made more elastic through other means, whatever hole this Futa is sticking herself into is a tight but possible fit.

Size Category Small (SCS)
6-12 inches might not seem small, but for most Futa this is only a good start. Generally speaking, these sizes are concidered within the bounds of human realistic.

Size Category Medium (SCM)
The most common futanari size range, anything from normal to “just past their knees.” Descriptions of baseball bats are common and in some of the larger sizes, Futa docking is possible. Up to 3 feet.

Size Category Large (SCL)
That is no moon, that is a giant cock. Penetration is no longer realistically possible, this thing is now larger than another girl and only getting bigger. Some futanari have been compared to skyscrapers their size is so massive.

I know, my book stars a futanari MC, so why isn’t girls with cocks my main kink? It just kind of happened, my story made sense to have a girl with a dick. I like growing girls, I like getting stuffed with cum...you could say Futa girls are growing on me.
ailovestogrow is offline   Reply With Quote