free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Manga: Witch Teacher Mayako (aka The Elusive "Majyom")
View Single Post
Unread 06-14-2015   #1
zdarkness
Zone of Darkness

Manga: Witch Teacher Mayako (aka The Elusive "Majyom")

Some of you might recall Majyom from a few years back, a manga excerpt with a particularly intense male-to-female transformation. A rarity in manga.

Well, a recent thread here got me interested in taking another look for it and luck turned out to be on my side. I found the whole thing, translated. From what I've read so far it doesn't seem like shakespeare, but I thought you guys would want to see it nonetheless.

I noticed a big splash page in the middle of the excerpt with "vol. 6" next to it so I took to translating the kanji. Turns out "Majyom" isn't even close to the actual title.

Witch Teacher Mayako. by Yazaki Tooru. I haven't read the whole thing yet but from the tags it looks like it also includes some BDSM and urination stuff, so if you want to skip right to the sequence it starts on page 86.

EDIT: Just finished reading. It's pretty much your typical plot for a TG manga. Boy becomes girl. Lots of sex: most of it unwilling. Though this one had a lot of it before the change as well. In the end he ends up becoming male again, but M-preg with a demon fetus. Transformation process aside, nothing to write home about, and a little too rapey for me to read comfortably. I would suggest only reading volume 6.

I can write when I find the time.

But mostly I'm here to leech! *thumbs up*

Last edited by zdarkness; 06-14-2015 at 02:32 AM.
zdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote