free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Jim's new content\My first gif animation\thinking of doing a short as a side project.
View Single Post
Unread 11-15-2018   #9
Jimbo
Selfish lurker TF artist

Re: Jim's new content\My first gif animation\thinking of doing a short as a side proj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake View Post
Where's your were woman comic?
I'll be uploading that for free later, if folks want too see it first, I'll drop what I'm doing and re scan that since its stuck on my old laptop with the broken screen

looking back at its pretty cringe since I took a couple of years to get better at anatomy I'm way better now.

how about I post a "in the works" page and then other can tell me or vote on what they'd like to see first Jim black book has about 15 tf and tg projects complete. my "playing both sides" comic will have its own website.

Also folks can commisson me to do stuff they want me to do and work out a deadline(if I'm paid to work on something that has to be out by a requested date then it will be done by that date!)

like I said commissioners need to give clear details about what the want, they just love to see you work hard after they dont give clear instruction and then when they see your work they all like "that's not what I asked for! I wanted you to draw it like this guy does!, then hire that fucking guy! dont hire me!

one last thing

the black book is real I tell you!

Black book contains 67 tf and tg ideas for sequences!(16 of which are fully sketched in 30 to 40 pages)
Jimbo is offline   Reply With Quote