free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Things that you really dont like to see in a transformation.
View Single Post
Unread 07-12-2018   #6
Jbrey
Frequent Poster

Re: Things that you really dont like to see in a transformation.

I have a few things that I don't like.

1: Instantaneous or poof TFs, I can understand these being in shows that the target audience is kids but in more adult stuff it just looks silly.

2: When the targets are under 18 years of age, nothing makes me nope out of there faster than seeing something like that among a bunch of images with naked adults in.

3: When things start going down the gross route, this where I group things like blood, gore and toilet stuff. this is actually one of my biggest issues with FA I could simply search donkey transformation and wind up seeing some dude turning donkey while also going to the bathroom sitting in the search results with no warning thumbnail in place.

4: Mind alterations, I hate this with a passion, when a person who transforms loses their mind completely that is when I shut off, that crap depresses me so much.

5: Feral Animals, I can't stand this either, when a story starts going down that route I back out.

6: Permanency really isn't for me either.

7: When a TF is blocked or obscured

8: When characters decide to narrate what we can see things like "My feet are changing" when we can see them changing, unless it's done in a documentation type of style having someone just narrate the changes after something causes them to change when they weren't expecting it feels silly
Jbrey is offline   Reply With Quote