free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Disobedience is Forbidden (AR/AP/Multiple)
View Single Post
Unread 07-25-2018   #1
godleydemon
Can I have a cookie

Disobedience is Forbidden (AR/AP/Multiple)

People on the forum who know me, know that I had to stop writing due to health reasons affecting my hands and even in some ways, my brain. Well I've made a complete recovery after surgery finally and my hands stopped hurting and shaking!

So I can finally start typing again! I present to you, kind of my re-entry into the process fetish story writing world: "Disobedience is Forbidden".

Nadya, the top spy of the Russian Intelligence Agency is given a task, simple, sweet and should only take a night. Break into a low security lab and steal something called Project Yggdrasil. It should be no problem for a beauty like her, unfortunately, no one really knows anything about Yggdrasil besides that it should be carried in a glass bottle.

Breaking into the facility was easy, but getting back out is the problem, after Nadya is captured and she learns the true horror of what Project Yggdrasil actually is.

google doc: Disobedience is Forbidden

direct download: Disobedience is Forbidden mediafire

I'm writing this on google docs and it's currently as this posting, about 17 pages long. It'll get longer as time goes on as I'm sure I'm not even halfway done. It involves primarily age regression and progression, but will involve other types of transformations.

Let me know what you guys think and if anything should change, it's been a while since I actually sat down to write. So I'm open to some criticism.

Last edited by godleydemon; 07-25-2018 at 07:54 PM.
godleydemon is offline   Reply With Quote