free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Tfancred's official new stuff thread!
View Single Post
Unread 02-08-2018   #34
Tancred
The french guy

Re: Tfancred's official new stuff thread!

If you do want to see more of my stuff, you can become my patron at patreon.com/Tfancred ! For as low as two bucks per month, you'll see two images like this per week and for 5 dollars, you'll also have access to my Sequence Friday that have an ongoing sequence! I really need your help to continue produce that many pics! (8 (2$ patrons) to 12 (5 dollars patrons) pics per month MINIMUM!) Sometimes, I post extra stuff, like colored version. Those are still rare, but I will do my best to make more this year!
Ok! Story time!!!
So, let me talk you about the SHAGA. This pretty common disease (I created for a fictionnal universe) is caused by a virus that changes the patient DNA. Sometime someone can turn into an anthropomorphic animal, gain an extra pair of arm, get a full sex change, etc.
Oh, by the way, SHAGA stands for Syndrome of Human Artificial Genetic Alteration.
Now, you know what is this thing, let me introduce you Shirley! Over the last two weeks, she turned into this lovely creature. It all started one day. She woke up very weak and lost conciousness right after she left her bed. Rushed to the hospital, she learned that she got this stupid Syndrome of Human Artificial Genetic Alteration!
Back at home, the changes were already starting. Her hair were getting white and her face looked weird.
When she woke up the day after, it was her ears, then, she notice that her body hair were getting thicker. For a few days, she tried her best to shave them, but they came back in only minutes.
After only two weeks, she now had cute horns, hooves as feet and she lost two whole finger. At least, she'll be able to make cloths out of her own wool!

And I've finally got my website! ;-)
Tancred is offline   Reply With Quote