The Process Forum - View Single Post - Female Werewolf needles in a haystack
View Single Post
Unread 02-02-2017   #698
howlingfan
Frequent Poster

Re: Female Werewolf needles in a haystack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cursebearer View Post
I decided to go ahead and pull the trigger on contributing to Betsy. It sounds from howlingfan's descriptions of the Facebook content like the big transformation is something the creators have thought long and hard about and they have a gorgeous chick and some fantastic inspirations in AWIL and others. Also the storyboards are an interesting perk so I went ahead and kicked nearly a hundred dollars their way. Here's hoping it turns out well! Even if I don't enjoy it (I only enjoy painful TFs for instance) I'll be happy if someone on the board likes it.
Honestly, I don't want to build this movie up too much (how many times have we been disappointed before?), but so far, all signs point to "Betsy" being "the one." And when I say that, I don't mean it's going to be the holy grail of a female "AWIL" (they don't have nearly enough money in the budget for that and plus, no Rick Baker), but I have a feeling this will be the greatest female werewolf TF so far, though that might not be saying much since the bar has been set so low. So keep your expectations moderate, but hope for the best.
howlingfan is offline   Reply With Quote