The Process Forum - View Single Post - Down the Drain - Shrink Fan Comics
View Single Post
Unread 06-12-2019   #23
ArcaneBEFan
Illegal Shrink Ray Dealer

Re: Down the Drain - Shrink Fan Comics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiedefender View Post
I know I feel some disappointment some times with it. But then again I have a more narrow view on what I like. And it has only narrowed more over the years.
Yeahhh... finding shrinking RP play when I was on f-list more was hard. I'm like, no please no bodily waste. Or crushing me to death. OR EATING ME! Can you fart? What? No. Wait, why are we spending a paragraph on sweat. Pls no. You want me to be so small your arm hairs are like tree trunks? How can I... anything anymore at that size...

Apparently I'm terribly boring and narrow too. Gentle pet-owner shrinking of me to between 2 and 12 inches without vore, violence, death, shoving of phallic objects into my various orifices, or unhygienic activities is demandingly specific >_<

/rant

But damn if these shrinkfan comics aren't frequently hitting my likes. Small Fortune (<3), Invisible Girl, True Desire, Laundry Day, Watch Your Tongue, Toonstruck, Shrinkovision, A Little Competition (loved that). All of which have made me happy.

I'm real eager to read Little and Small Change... hopefully Lucky Mallet is fun too. The scarcity of the content means I'm happy supporting comics I'm not interested in (like Measure of a Warrior & Operation Half-Off) if they keep alive the ones I do want.