The Process Forum - View Single Post - Little - Shrink Fan Comics
View Single Post
Unread 08-04-2019   #13
ArcaneBEFan
Illegal Shrink Ray Dealer

Re: Little - Shrink Fan Comics

Quote:
Originally Posted by qzar9999 View Post
At this time we don't have a second issue in production, but we'll be sure to remember some people would like to see one, or perhaps a few more comics with the shrunken pet dynamic in general.
I might be a minority voice in this, since it sounds like most people wanted the shrinking process scene more than anything else. Which I agree, process scenes are just the best <3

But this comic couldn't have spent pages on process and still have time for the shrunken co-op attempt to operate the machine. I really liked seeing them all try to operate the controls together, and I loved the "bad" ending. I would have been very disappointed if they had managed to reverse it on the last page.

I wouldn't need a sequel to this specific comic, but I WOULD enjoy comics with shrunken pets. That gives you guys the unenviable job of balancing requests... I don't mind having a comic that does the process real well, then having a comic that does the interactions real well. I get that there isn't enough room to fit everything in to every comic (except for Small Fortunes... which is a real magic trick).