Thread: Doing the Deed
View Single Post
Unread 10-24-2018   #9
Bantlebroth
Lurker

Re: Doing the Deed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake Isaac Gordon View Post
Please can someone explain this to me? You go to all this trouble to get more of what you like and then...
Ahhhhh! Big fan of your work. Thank you!

Well now, to flesh out my meaning...

I suppose we should start with the definitions first. BE is inherently a PG-rated fetish by sexualization of the human anatomy, so the poll was flawed from the get-go by offering a G-rated choice. Let's put that aside though.

My personal preference (since you so kindly asked) is that while sex is a thing which occurs in the various fantasy-based fetishes, it's not what fires my own cylinders. I've written sex scenes in my BE stories, but it's because that's what the characters would do in such scenarios. Likewise, I've written stories where the characters wouldn't have sex and so they don't.

In other words, it's not about me, personally, when I'm fantasizing about the various fetishes I have. I don't operate on that level. I'm an observer, an outsider, more than happy to be voyeuristic to a setup whereupon such improbabilities may occur to individuals other than myself. And I suppose it's that layer of voyeurism which is at the heart of why I'm more sexually fascinated by the fetishes than if I were directly involved.

And if I may be completely candid here, what really, truly, absolutely manages to ignite my interest is when the fetish process occurs (either BE or SW in my preferences), there is an essence of helplessness which the afflicted character is subjected to. Whether that's immobilization on the part of BE whereupon her feet lift off the ground and from that moment of the growth and beyond she can never manage independence by herself ever again, or in the case of SW it's when life's objects become just that instance of being too immovable for her to interact with. Those independent scenarios, regardless of there being any sexualization involved or not... those are what absolutely send me to the moon.

Now, I do enjoy a good story (or visual sequence) whereupon the protagonist somehow does manage to find a way to overcome said helplessness. And sometimes they don't, and that's also good for me.

Alright, I've said my piece and don't want this to become a thread whereupon the participants scrutinize my inner self. No thank you, I'm just extremely flattered to have been asked this question.

TL;DR

In short, my fetishes are labelled G-rated due to a fault in the poll, but also because I am more of a voyeur than a participant to my fantasies. Thank you.
Bantlebroth is offline   Reply With Quote