free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Is there any instance of Sexuality TF?
View Single Post
Unread 01-12-2017   #14
Sarachan
Mental Mistress

Re: Is there any instance of Sexuality TF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ficfactor View Post
Isn't that a tad hypocritical? "Completely mind raping and warping the nature of a person from this group is fine, but doing the same thing to person from this group is off limits?"

If you think it has unfortunate real life implications, the same could be said for 95% of the kinks here.
I think there is a few core differences here. A. I am saying fictional characters and we have tons of more straight characters then fake characters.

B. Real people aren't forced to be gay or pretend to be gay, it doesn't work in reverse. it's not hypocritical cuz that situation doesn't exist for straight people.

C. A person who has come out as a kind of gay has explored their sexuality, that isn't always the case for someone who currently ids as straight. We have a lot of things that make being gay scary so lots of people live a lot of their life in denial.

With all that in mind I see that as allowing a character to be "free". I don't like it if it takes them from a loving partner or anything like that either, I think that is still gross.
Sarachan is offline   Reply With Quote