free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Is there any instance of Sexuality TF?
View Single Post
Unread 01-12-2017   #15
AdiabaticCombustion
Process Fan

Re: Is there any instance of Sexuality TF?

Speaking of unfortunately implications, don't ask me how I found this, but there is this B-Movie called "Curse of the Queerwolf" that sort of fits the bill.

I'll let Wikipedia sum up the plot for you. It's um, different...
Quote:
Larry meets someone he believes to be a woman, but is actually a transvestite, who turns him into a "queerwolf" by biting him on the buttocks. He transforms into a transvestite at night when there is a full moon. People hunting the werewolf discover the transvestite at Larry's apartment, and they also warn him about a curse. A gypsy offers to help him, but Larry refuses until the first full moon that he experiences. The only way for him to combat the transformation is to look at a medallion with a picture of John Wayne.[1][2]
Yeah so it's supposed to be a comedy I guess, 1988 was a bit of a different time. Honestly the idea of "de-gaying" someone by having them look at pictures of John Wayne is kind of ironic post-"Brokeback Mountain."

You can check out the "transformation" here if you're into that kind of thing. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3o2zc2mxYUg
AdiabaticCombustion is offline   Reply With Quote