The Process Forum - View Single Post - Kickstarter-funded TF/TG movies
View Single Post
Unread 02-26-2017   #14
Obsidian
Process Master

Re: Kickstarter-funded TF/TG movies

Quote:
Originally Posted by coomanfu
Is this forum about just being pricks to one another and manga scans now? Because that's what this shit looks like these days...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Otto View Post
It doesn't seem that way to me (unless you've been visiting the "Politics" thread).
Hmmm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamseercoltz
I'm not saying it's impossible, I'm just saying film-making; GOOD film-making, is a LOT of work. The only person I know with the drive to do so thus far is Ms Mako. There have been others from the community, but they are clearly not theater-ready. Professionally lit, acted, edited, directed, etc.. It's a lot of stuff, and more work than you can imagine. S'all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Otto
Please don't treat me like a naive fool. I'm well aware of all the stark realities involved with making a film, even a 5-minute film. I've already completed several short movies in the past, so I can't say I appreciate the blithe assumption that I'm a lazy novice (even if you didn't intend to come across that way).
The only one acting like a prick in this thread is you, Doc, given that no one has attacked you in any way, or even inferred that you're a "naive fool". You're the one seeing insults to your intelligence where none exist, and habitually responding with a highly indignant and defensive response to folks simply pointing out the difficulty of accomplishing what you're proposing. You seem to do this a lot, actually, whether you're in the "Politics" thread (where such behavior is 100% acceptable), or in any other thread (where such behavior is NOT 100% acceptable).

If you want input on an idea, great! That's part of why this forum exists. But stop acting like people are attacking you or questioning your "film experience" whenever they're simply pointing out realistic obstacles.
Obsidian is offline   Reply With Quote