The Process Forum - View Single Post - Nanatsu no Taizai
View Single Post
Unread 12-21-2014   #14
RedJack
♠♣ Jack the Ripper ♦♥

Re: Nanatsu no Taizai

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverseven View Post
Sorry for being a lurker, so i watched the 12th episode raw and there is good and bad news.

Bad: Diane does not grow instead she is thrown off a cliff and i guess she grows off screen because elizabeth already grew and we can just assume next episode Diane will be huge already.

Good: Elizabeth does grow indeed and whats weird is i dont remember a scene like that in the manga but of course i could be wrong.

Overall i'm kinda pissed i really wanted to see that growth scene with Diane that i enjoyed in the manga and i wish they didn't modify that scene! Out of all the parts to cut out edit they remove Diane's growth scene sigh... maybe next time
I can't find the 12th episode on the web :/ Also I knew they would just screw us GTS fans one way or another... Also before anyone says, you should like the anime and not just the GTS content, well when I saw that manga part, I fell in love with it, since the fights looked really cool and the anime has been good to me so far, I'm just really waiting on later stuff till we get dubs, since I hate reading subs while trying to watch cool stuff happening.
RedJack is offline   Reply With Quote