The Process Forum - View Single Post - Expansion Fan Comics - official updates
View Single Post
Unread 08-21-2014   #94
generallyawesome
Frequent Poster

Re: Expansion Fan Comics - official updates

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon6860 View Post
Hey guys! Writer here for Lin's Rounding, and perhaps I can answer some questions?
Hi there, thanks for showing up. I just want to start by saying that I did enjoy the comic as it did feature a wide variety of body expansions that are not featured very often. I hope I did not offend you with my initial review of the comic, its just that after I read it I felt that there were two plot holes in the final piece.

1) As mentioned in my first post, on page 4 (of my PDF, page 2 of the actual comic) Lin wonders where Chris purchased the special herb. The next page then shows Lin purchasing the special spice from the store. I would like to know what happened there.

2) Page 4 also has Lin refer to Chris using male terminology - Him/He. However when Chris arrives in page 15 He is quite clearly female. The question is was Chris always a woman or did he change due to the effects of the spice?

I think page 5 is the key to this mess of plot holes, say had it depicted a male Chris purchasing the spice from the store and returning later as a woman, the plot holes would have mostly been removed. Yes, it would still not explain how Chris became female, but the "to be continued" at the end would give partial closure in knowing that the answer may be in a second installment.

Thanks for reading my questions and I do hope you answer them. Again I would be very sorry if I offended you in an earlier post, writing for comics is not easy (I have attempted it myself in a number of commissions).

generallyawesome
generallyawesome is online now   Reply With Quote