View Single Post
Unread 09-25-2016   #1103
Buzy
Process Fan

Re: Missa - TF

Quote:
Originally Posted by TF-Viewer View Post
Sorry to say it doesn't.

The TF itself is fairly minimal, it builds up to it throughout most of the video and has a lot of atmosphere and mood setting before the hammer drops. As for how much transformation; eyes, fangs, brief facial morphing of the cheekbones, sweating, moaning, clothes tearing, feral mental shift with bestial growling. So yeah, no ears or tail unfortunately but still I thought it was pretty good. The performance was top notch I think, excellent vocals and writhing.
I'm saving up to purchase that one soon

Personally I'm fine with no tails. Too often it feels like they are forced into a scene at the cost of the quality of either the overall scene or not feeling that immersive in the TF itself.

If not worrying about effects for the tails(CGI or practical) means more budget for the rest of the video and scene, I'm all for it. Of all the elements of a TF, it's often very optional. Too often(even in some 2D art), the tail can feel like borderline nothing more than a necktie for the character's butt rather than truly adding to a design >.>
Buzy is offline   Reply With Quote