free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Expanding Horizons
View Single Post
Unread 07-20-2018   #3
madbeaver
Lurker

Expanding Horizons

Gainaxing:

Hermione paced back and forth in front of the black board in an abandoned classroom on the third floor. However, it wasn't because she was vexed. No, far from it in fact. It was because she was currently explaining to Harry about one of the latest spells she had been reading up on in what had quickly become her favorite book, even more so than Hogwarts: A History in fact, and the pacing was causing some interesting movements in her massive enlarged tits. The door was locked and she had charmed it to alert her if anyone was approaching, which let her walk around topless as she lectured. Apart from her enjoying the constant reminder of her altered state, this also meant that Harry's focus was centered almost solely on her mammaries.

A pleasant shiver ran down her spine as she stole a quick glance at Harry from where he sat on his front row seat. On top of the front side of the desk even. She made sure to put a little extra sway to her hips and shake to her chest. He was definitely following along.

Then there was also the fact that she loved learning and explaining things. Walking back and forth like this let her imagine she was holding a class with a distinctively naughty bend to it. The thought definitely agreed with her, as her lower lips could attest. Perhaps they should try role-playing. She could be a teacher holding a practical in human transfiguration and Harry could be the odd student left out. Of course she would have to offer herself as a practice target since he didn't have a partner and obviously they'd have to test the changes out to see if they were working properly.

Coming to a stop, she shook her head quickly to clear the thought. First things first, she'd have to finish what she was doing. Planning would have to come later. She turned back to Harry and finished her explanation.

"Anyway, while the breast expansion charm does help me to let me move about, it doesn't really change that increasing their size makes them heavier as well," she said as she crossed her arms underneath her chest and lifted as if to prove her point. "And while that does have its own appeal and advantages it can become a little tiring after some time, so this spell would let me move about more freely and try things that otherwise could be difficult to do. Understand?"

Dropping her big breasts again, she enjoyed seeing Harry's eyes follow them as they settled down. But they soon rose again to meet her own and he gave her a nod. She gave him a smile and walked over to the teacher's desk to grab her wand.

"Ready then? Here it goes." Hermione let out a quick breath before she held up her wand. Giving it a counter clockwise twirl, she bounced the tip back and forth three times as she preformed the wand movement, before arcing it over to touch first one breast and then the other as she spoke the incantation. "Minuo Pondus!"

She let out a gasp as a feeling of goose bumps swept across her sensitive flesh. She could see how her tits changed as their natural perkiness was freed from the tyranny of gravity. They quickly rose up and filled out as they were no longer forced down on her chest. Almost transfixed by the way they almost rippled with her breath, she lifted her hands and caressed them, enjoying the way they bounced around as she pushed them.

A smile lit her face as she once again looked at Harry. "It worked, Harry!" she crowed and gave herself a jump to make them bounce. "It wor—pft!"

Unbound by gravity, Hermione's cry was interrupted as the weightless but still sizable and massive solid flesh on her chest rose up with her and continued on upwards. It hit her right in the face and knocked her down on the floor.

"Hermione!" Harry jumped up from his seat on the desk and knelt down next to her. "Hermione, are you okay?"

Dazed by the sudden hit and subsequent fall to the floor, Hermione stared down in confusion as her tits wobbled around on her chest. It was first when she felt Harry worriedly put a hand on her shoulder and saw her breasts' wobbling increase that she realized what had happened.

Indignant, she promptly started to push off the floor. "What? No! That's not supposed to happen! I read the spell description. It's only supposed to make them lighter, no weightl—," she cried, only to stop talking. Her sudden and sharp movement had sent her breasts into motion again, only barely missing from knocking her on the face again. She carefully lowered herself back down.

Lying on her back again, her eyes met Harry's worried face. "Oh. I'm sorry, Harry. Yes, I'm fine. I just didn't expect the sudden fall," she said as she tried to assuage his worry. Seeing her chest starting to calm down, she gave him a sheepish grin. "Good thing they don't weigh to much at the moment or that fall could have hurt. Help me sit up?"

Unwilling to make any sharp movements, she decided against going over to get the book as Harry gently helped her up from the ground. Instead she was forced to think over what had happened and what she recalled from the book. "I guess I must have made the bounces too tall," she said sheepishly as she came to a conclusion. "Anyway, this should be easy to fix. Give me my wand?"

Accepting her wand back from Harry, she held it up again and started moving it in the zigzag pattern of counterspell. "Finite Inca—aA!" However, they were thrown of as her arm movements forced her breasts to the side, before they bounced back and threw her arm off course.

Harry was forced to duck as the miscast spell sailed past him. "Hermione?" he said as he looked at the scorch mark it had left on the stone wall. "For our safety I think it might be better if you don't try."

"But, but..." Hermione tried to come up with a way argue with him. After all, this was her mistake. She had to fix it. But looking at the scorch mark she could see his point and acceded.

"Oh, all right. I guess we will simply have to wait for the spell duration to end. It was my first time casting it, so it should only last for about... An hour?!" she cried, setting her tits of in another fit as she came to the realization. "What are we supposed to do for an hour while I can't move?" She gesticulated to her bouncing breasts to make her point.

"Well..." Harry said as he ran a hand across her sternum along her cleavage, pushing her back down on the floor. He gave her a suggestive look as he reached for his trousers. "I know one thing we can do."

Realizing what he meant, Hermione gave him a grin. She closed her arms across her breasts and offered her cleavage as he straddled her stomach. "Okay, Harry. Come on. Make my titties bounce!"

-----------------------------------

Chapter written by End of Line

Art by me.
If you enjoy any of my content, please consider donating a tip: https://ko-fi.com/metallix
madbeaver is offline   Reply With Quote