free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - New Transformation Page
View Single Post
Unread 06-10-2021   #133
MrDark
Frequent Poster

Re: New Transformation Page

Updates!!

Been working hard on the "Ultimate Wishes" production, about 13 minutes into the production now. It's looking great (although I'm biased). Down below I will tease with a few stills from it. Hoping the production will be over 45 minutes when done and again it will be released as a full feature by itself onto Vimeo On Demand only, not on Patreon. Release date is unknown, but I will continue to update on this production.

When July comes I will release an unknown short on the $5 tier.

Quarterly release on the $10 tier was just released this month named "Life of Cyndee which between Part 1 and 2 was close to 23 minutes.

When September comes I will release the next one called "Siblings at the Pool" which is with AP, INC, and rapid pregnancy. But if you can't wait for certain months for the $10 tier, you can always join the $15 tier for early releases. On Vimeo On Demand the newest release of Female Transformation Stories Vol. 2# already has the next 3 installments into one movie there. Link is: https://vimeo.com/ondemand/femaletransvol2

Hope everyone is doing well and hope to hear how everyone is enjoying Dark Productions.

Cheers,
Mister Dark
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Intro_Stephen_Shot9A.jpg (178.4 KB, 83 views)
File Type: jpg Living1_Lisa_Shot2.jpg (308.7 KB, 83 views)
File Type: jpg Mall1_Girls_Shot4.jpg (254.1 KB, 84 views)
File Type: jpg Cheer_Tiffany1_Shot7.jpg (236.4 KB, 94 views)
MrDark is offline   Reply With Quote