free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Working on a horror script...
View Single Post
Unread 03-25-2017   #4
Octorber13
Mr.October

Re: Working on a horror script...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Otto View Post
I don't think I'd have the TF itself quite as fast as David Naughton's in "An American Werewolf," mainly because I'd like the protagonist to have more time to react to his predicament. Hence, "over a single night," which is basically a compromise between a two-minute TF (as seen in AWIL) and something which develops over a month or so (Cronenberg's Fly).

That being said, I don't want to divulge TOO much of the plot, for personal reasons. My apologies if you need all that information to make a proper assessment.
It kinda hard to give feedback to something that doesn't have the full story there ( i understand the reasoning thoguh). The type of TF/TG is the result on why this is happening to this man and the outcome of it all. If the focus is the man slowly tuning to this person or is he being used as a pawn. These help determine what way to go. I honestly like the whole slow aspect since it draws out the horror rather than just quick here you go.

http://octorber13.deviantart.com/
Octorber13 is offline   Reply With Quote