free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Superchick's Biggest Fans
View Single Post
Unread 02-23-2014   #7
Dex164
Frequent Poster

Re: Superchick's Biggest Fans

I'd be more inclined to purchase anything you sell DT if it actually contained mature content, as in sex, more detailed process(more than a few panels), or a greater mix up of art (different artists). As it stands, and I've felt this way since I've joined the site 3 years? ago, you and other western artists/groups tend to overcharge for a mediocre process product. I get more by paying for JollyJack, who is CHEAPER on the whole, or buying online from Japan.

I know you may have ethics or whatnot preventing you from creating more adult content, especially in the growth/AP categories, but I feel if your justification for price is due to the "story" you provide, then we could never see eye to eye on this issue.

Consistently, when I see your work pop up in galleries on the sites I frequent, I am again and again reminded why I don't give you my business. I did purchase a few of your stories, and only Beach Blanket Beauties has been worth any money in my opinion.

Just wanted to get that off my chest as I see you posting more and more content. Cheers to you all.
Dex164 is offline   Reply With Quote